Kohler - 3816-U-7 - Memoirs® Classic 128 Gpf Eb Tlt,W/Insul
Kohler - 3816-U-7
The Memoirs(R) Comfort Height(R) 1.28 gpf two-piece elongated toilet combines sensible ergonomics with sophisticated traditional style. The Classic design offers rounded details that recall vintage crown molding, while also providing the very latest in high-efficiency technologies for your bath.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- 2-1/8-inch glazed trapway.
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Insuliner(R) tank liner minimizes condensation on the tank when exposed to high humidity.
- Combination consists of the K-4380 bowl and the K-4433-U tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection with Classic design.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
3816-U-7 - Kohler
Fixtures, Etc. is proud to present this black finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3816-U-7 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Memoirs Classic Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories - marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.