Kohler - 10956-RF-CP - Tripoint® Touchless DC 1.28 gpf toilet flushometer retrofit
Kohler - 10956-RF-CP
|Online Product ID:||2919213|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Flush valve body and sensor kit (less stop valve and tailpiece)
- Solid metal construction for durability and reliability
- Fixture-mount design
- Includes two 1.5 V AA Lithium batteries
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint(R) technology for accurate activation
- Intended for toilet installations with 1-1/2'' top spud coupling connection
- 1.28 gallons per flush for low water consumption
- Piston valve technology offers reliable and accurate flushing performance across pressures
- Activation distance is factory set - no adjustments on-site
10956-RF-CP - Kohler
Fixtures, Etc. is proud to present this polished chrome finished closet flushometer, by Kohler. The 10956-RF-CP is made from premium materials, this Closet Flushometer offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories - marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.